Automotive Perspectives, Insights, and Analysis for Consumer Deloitte US
Step changes in customer experience, improved efficiency, reduced complexity, lower costs and supply chain robustness are needed in order to boost car sales. In parallel, players in the auto industry must establish new hands-on capabilities and develop new technologies centered on the connected car and on-demand, real-time services. The four MADE trends continue to drive disruption in the automotive industry. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, new shared mobility services were growing rapidly, threatening individual passenger vehicle ownership and hence new car sales volumes. For cars designated for shared mobility, even industry-leading OEMs saw themselves downgraded to mere device manufacturers.
- Paintshop operations consume especially large amounts of water, because equipment running on water-based products must also be cleaned with water.
- With the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community at the start of 2016, the Indonesian government also aims to make Indonesia the regional hub for the production of LCGCs.
- More specifically, the existing vehicle data model and ontology built on top of it, enable exchanging valuable and useful information consistently across the industry.
- Global trends in urbanization, climate change, digitalization and shifting economic power all pose significant automotive industry challenges.
- The automotive industry is going through a once-in-a-century transformation, as new technologies, players and business models all converge to challenge the status quo.
SAP solutions support omnichannel customer service, parts management, warranty claims processing and complaint handling. Run agile, highly autonomous automotive manufacturing, production, and assembly processes using Industry 4.0 and smart factory technologies from SAP. Combine business data with industrial IoT data to maximize manufacturing efficiency, improve sustainability, and cut costs. ABB offers a comprehensive range of solutions to automotive manufacturers around the world. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety.
Roland Berger is joining COP27 to turn pledges into sustainable solutions and business opportunities. Auto OEMs and Dealers are relentlessly Automotive working towards enhancing market share. By establishing a technology platform, Wipro is helping them effectively manage the sales leads.
Electric drive unit concept combines high-speed motor with traction drive speed reducer to reduce size and weight, and a magnetostrictive torque sensor and electric shift actuator to realize a high performance two-speed design. Benefits key areas of EV by extending vehicle range and enhancing driving performance, and contributes to ride comfort and drivetrain size and weight reduction. CLEPA welcomes the European Commission’s intention to embed sustainability and supply chain due diligence into a new EU corporate governance framework.
Supplying over 90% of the world’s automakers
Machine control is used to accurately position construction equipment based on design models with GPS technology. See how Hexagon’s automotive industry solutions decrease wasteful movement of material, avoiding unplanned rework and allowing even inexperienced operators to perform work faster and more efficiently. For automotive manufacturers, monitoring, securing and protecting production facilities presents many complex many complex challenges.